Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Blog on the Block

Welcome to the Red Pen!

Well this is the first posting on my new blog. Yes...another blog. This one here will be pretty much general interest

I am transplanted Albertan who along with my husband moved to New Brunswick exactly 2 years ago today. Thus I feel in apropos that I begin my musings about Saint John today. When we first arrived people constantly asked us why we would move from Alberta - Canada's answer to the "Garden of Eden" - to the Maritimes. Through this blog I will attempt to present an interesting opinion about why... some good some bad - associated with both locations.

As this is my blog of course my posts will only be my opinion...thus PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR 2 CENTS IN!!!

As I said before this is the first entry - I plan to do a lot of work on it - so hopefully it will grow in leaps and bounds!! with riveting and witty entries added each and single day!! Well...at least I can promise NO stupid jokes and constant family photo's

Till later

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep an eye on this..hope to learn something new, I know something about moving away...till then...HMc

    ReplyDelete